The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My Copper/Silver Broke Today (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
manreb
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of manreb
I believe that they are Johnson. At least the set I bought was.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
825 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On 2009-12-13 18:18, KirkG wrote:
I encourage buying a complete set from one of the good guys listed above. It would have a C/s, matching copper penny, ex[, Flipper and four matching coins. All would fit teh Ex[ and be completely interchangeable. It would not be cheap, but would last you a lifetime, not only in quality, but variety of tricks you can learn.

I have that exact set coming from Jamie Schoolcraft and I am so excited I about can't stand it. I had looked at his and Lassen's sites for years dreaming of the day I could own a coin from there. I originally tried to order from Lassen but his response back took a few days so I ordered from Schoolcraft. I plan on buying a copper/silver/brass coin from Lassen next, though. He has some gorgeous Chinese coins.

Is "Ex[" an automatic filter for the word "shell?" Curious to why I am seeing it so much. I guess I will know as soon as I post this.

Edit: I just got it!! What a cool abbreviation.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My Copper/Silver Broke Today (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL