The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Karl Fulves Subliminal Force Card Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardxShark
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CardxShark
Has anybody tried this self-working trick from the book My Best Self-Working Card Tricks by Karl Fulves? If so can someone tell me how it works because I've followed the instructions word for word and something ain't right (me or the instructions!). If anybody has either the time or inclination I have reproduced the trick instructions in word format.

Click here to view/download attached file.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3218 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Funny thing is it didn't turn out right for me either. Instructions not very clear and when following them, no luck.
CardxShark
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CardxShark
No I think there's a move missing or something but I've spent a few hours on and off trying to work out what. The trick must work somehow to appear in the book, it's annoying! I was hoping somebody might know the trick and how it works.
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
You can find some help here:
<http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=58199>. But even then the final dealing procedure as described in the text is at odds with the illustration in the book. Instead of dealing two rows of five, try dealing five columns of two.

Murf
CardxShark
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CardxShark
Thanks murf it works, but I found you leave out the Klondyke shuffle bit as well!
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
Having read the effect, I like the premise but the method does seem to cumbersome and procedural to be an effective trick . There are other methods that are also selfworking but the route is far more direct

Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Karl Fulves Subliminal Force Card Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL