We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Fashion on the stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicpro
View Profile
New user
montreal
51 Posts

Profile of magicpro
Who would have to be the most fashionable person on this site, I love fashion, it is my favourite thing on the earth besides magic, I breath eat and drink fashion, I'm sorry, I don't do that about magic but anyways, I was wondering who makes the best set of tails, brand new, name any designer.

I don't live in a very fashionable city, so I don't see all the top brands but money isn't a thing, I just needs some designer names

I want it classic/magical but different all in one
Thank you and God bless
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Well to get a good set of tails, New York would be your best bet... their not in demand, so only a big city like that would carry them..

DJ
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
I'm the exact opposite, I think fashion is trite and is designed purely to provide an outlet for those of us with more money than sense. And an excuse to photograph beautiful but skinny women!

But I have a friend from London who knows all about the fashion scene: len@schlong.co.uk
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Magicpro,

Look to Europe or Asia. America went out of the textile business and as a result of that, it went out of the fashion business.

Quality is still available.

Good luck on your search.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Fashion on the stage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL