The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tin Opener by Mark Southworth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Am I the only one having problems viewing the link Mark just supplied above?

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Is there a place to view this that doesn't use Shockwave? I can't get the video to work on my computer.
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Ok, after watching the demo [using Mozilla] I have to say, I LOVE the looks of it!

Seriously fantastic, Mark!

Definitely on my list!

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 13:28, ajb6864 wrote:
Hi Gary,

Hope you are well and had a busy Xmas!

I'm looking forward to seeing Tin Opener. If it is anything like the rest of the material out of "Workers Corner" it will be first class.

All the best for 2010.

Hi Alan,

Although it seems like ages ago, Happy New Year to you too!

Tin Opener and a few other 'beauties' will be released at this year's Blackpool convention!! Are you going?

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I am!
;)
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Thanks for the comments !!

I will post an image later of the Tin so you can see what it looks like & also note that there is some great additions to the effects possible or stand alone effects, incorporated into the design.

Just an added bonus !!

Thanks Mark
ziggystarsane
View Profile
New user
Melbourne - Australia
92 Posts

Profile of ziggystarsane
Isn't this effect just a re-working of John Kennedy's "Mystery Box" or am I missing something?
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
The folded card in box is older the John Kennedy and his superb prop.

Best ever version-Tommy Wonder [but that was because it was Tommy Wonder]

I'd like to just buy this! Workers Corner are all too busy working to update their website!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Hi Gary,

I hope to, but I'm really busy at present. I'm probably just going for the Sunday, but hopefully see you and Chris then.

BTW Do you know what day Bannon's lecturing?

Cheers,
Alan
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Mark:

I finally got to see the vid demo and the tin looks brilliant! Congrats on what looks like a very cool new version. Methinks I'll have to get this.

Steve H
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It is like Mystery Box but smaller. Will fit into any pocket. The gimmick is FUN! Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Rich B.
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
632 Posts

Profile of Rich B.
Can the tin be handled by the spectator...just curious.

I use Kennedy's Mystery box...and after the dump...I leave the box on the table. I've had a few people pick up the box, of course they find nothing, not knowing what they are looking for.

Rich B.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Hi Rich,
Yes, You can do the same thing ! I always have an object fall from the Tin & drop the object back into the empty box, which basicaly shows the box empty & then hand the card out to be unfolded taking the heat away from the Tin.

The gimmick actually locks into place when closed & won't open at all, well until you reset it.

Thanks

Mark
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Can I buy it?
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-01-23 11:13, Markymark wrote:
Can I buy it?

Hi Mark,
The official release will be the weekend of the Blackpool Magic Convention , about 4 weeks.
So if anyone going come over & say high & I will be happy to show you Tin Opener !! Workers Corner.

Mark
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Tin Opener Update:

Tin Pictures

Click here to view attached image.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

themagiclounge
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of themagiclounge
For Info guys, we will be filming the dvd over the weekend. Then it will just be a matter of getting everything ready for the official release at in Blackpool at the Convention. Looking forward to it!
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Me too! The tin looks nice'n slim to fit in me waistcoat pocket and I see there's
something on the label for the mentalists out there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tin Opener by Mark Southworth (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL