The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Price of tenyo tricks in japan ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jjcool
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jjcool
Hello
I'm french and new here
I'm a fan of tenyo tricks
I have 9 items
a question : someone know the price in yen of tenyo tricks and adress or mail to buy directly in japan ?
best regards !
jj
guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
Hi JJ

Visit the Tenyo site in Japanese and you have links of the products in Japanese Yen.

For your easy nagivation, link here:
- http://tenyo.co.jp/magic/library/fm_listall.html

Click on any of the products, the corresponding yen price is reflected.

Eg. T-238 Floating Card, ¥1,680(税込) - inclusive of japanese 5% tax.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1914 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
As far as I know the only way to buy in Japan is from sellers on Ebay. Tenyo doesn't sell directly to us, neither do Japanese stores as far as I know (perhaps some do ?).
Here's a woman that sells a lot of Tenyo tricks: http://myworld.ebay.com/magico-japan/ - very reliable, friendly, ... . Funny I get tricks from her (Japan) sooner then tricks I order in one of my neighbor countries! Those Japanese sure work fast it seems!
You will find out she really doesn't ask too much compared to magic shops in Europe or America.

Btw, I really should ask for a percentage from Hitomi ... the times I have linked to her store on the Internet has to be about, well, A LOT! Smile
jjcool
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jjcool
Thank you very much for these informations !
best regards !
jj
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
You can also order some Japanese Tenyo tricks from here:
http://en.rakuten.co.jp/

The shipping appears to be pretty high though so it may just pay to stick with Ebay.
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1362 Posts

Profile of edshern
Japanese Yen

1 JPY = 0.0111665 dollars
89.5537 yen = 1 dollar

So. 1680JPY = $18.75
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1914 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
That site is actually quite interesting (very nice prices in EURO + a lot of pretty hard to get tenyo stuff)! Shipping fees aren't that high when you by a few tricks as far as I can see ... . I think I'll give it a try one of the following weeks.
You won't get english instructions of course, which is a big advantage with Magico on Ebay; she always sents a copy of the english instructions and/or a CD/DVD with the trick performed + explained.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Price of tenyo tricks in japan ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL