We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manip table ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardone
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of cardone
Anyone ever see one of these? I always wanted something like this...but not sure of the quality of the table and the edit in the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOPWeFKLTY
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24292 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
That almost looks comical. If you are going to change a metal lump on top of a table into a cape, there shouldn't be a moment when the cape is spewed in a formless mass over the table and the stage.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
cardone
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of cardone
Yes it is a bit comical ... I think it could be handled better .. but there is an edit in the video ...maybe the clean up is a bit messy or clumsy.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If you take it what it is... not very magical, but a wey to cleverly get a cape... IF YOU NEED ONE... then it's OK.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
In this video of me performing ten years ago the table I used I built and have built some for others. It is pretty nice up close , the video does not give it justice . It packs down and the whole act fits inside for transport and storage. Custom built in holders for coin steals and balls steals etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-_fCSSsiQ
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
The one in that video is the first one I made. It was a little top heavy but I have since fixed that problem. It is made of Walnut with a handmade black walnut stain. I should get some better photos to show you if you are interested in something like this.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
cardone
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of cardone
The video I posted is not a regular manip table ... its a table to cape effect .
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
I realized that after I posted.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There should be a law against fraudulent videos on the web, the table vanished by editing, what a fooler. This is the poorest display of table to cape ever.
cardone
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of cardone
Who else makes one ...I saw one in Magic magazine about 10 years ago .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manip table ?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL