The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in Dallas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jesse Dains
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Jesse Dains
I have just moved into the Dallas Texas area. Could anyone tell me where I might see busking in this area?
………….Jesse
Patrick McKeever
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Patrick McKeever
Jesse,
You might try calling Magic Land in Dallas. They are a pretty good bunch over there.

Patrick
robsigns
View Profile
New user
Southern California
74 Posts

Profile of robsigns
I grew up in the area (Fort Worth actually, but I went to Dallas quite a bit) and used to see a street magician occasionally over at The West End on Summer weekends. There were occasionally magicians at Fair Park during events there (ArtFest, etc.). From time to time, you'll catch a magician at Sundance Square in Forth Worth as well.
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
626 Posts

Profile of JordanB
I was interested in this too. I live in Dallas, but have not seen any street acts. I'm thinking about going to the West End or Deep Ellum. My brother is a juggler and we might do a little routine. Any suggestions, thoughts, or has anyone worked Dallas before?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in Dallas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL