The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hearing a Pulse Stop ... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
aheads
View Profile
Regular user
Stockholm, Sweden
187 Posts

Profile of aheads
Just an update on the pulse stopping routine. I performed my complete routine for the first time last night and as luck would have it, I had a qualified nurse as my volunteer to monitor my pulse. It was perfect. I made sure she wouldn't try to hinder my attempts by administering first aid.

A few minutes into the routine and my pulse gradually slowed down and finally stopped. The audience gasped. As my convulsions took over and my eyes rolled back, she looked alarmed. When it was all over she used my stethescope to make sure my heart beat was back to regular. She confided later that if my convusions had've lasted just a few seconds longer then she would have intervened.

Happy days!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Sounds like it went down a treat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hearing a Pulse Stop ... (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL