The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin gaffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
331 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
While notall of us have thwe pocketbook to buy lassen or school craft gaff I have to say dolla for dollar jonson stuff os very acceptable quality, sometimes you ca drive aroun quite nicely in a ford and you may not need a mercedes
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Nice spelling.

Nothing wrong with a Ford. But, I'd rather drive a Lassen.

Robert
prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
I'd recommend spending money on a new keyboard before coin gaffs. It seems as though you have some mis-placed and/or missing keys:) Just Kidding!
lithyem
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
309 Posts

Profile of lithyem
That is just plain funny
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I have never laughed so much till reading this thread. I've owned many Johnson gaffs and I thought them the best till I discovered Todd years ago. Yes, they are expensive, but life is too short not to enjoy some beautful stuff.
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-12-21 20:06, obsidian52 wrote:
While notall of us have thwe pocketbook to buy lassen or school craft gaff I have to say dolla for dollar jonson stuff os very acceptable quality, sometimes you ca drive aroun quite nicely in a ford and you may not need a mercedes

Nothing wrong with a Ford, but when it comes to coins... I'd drive a Mercedes if I had the money.
Looking for a coin?
A coin holder or accessory?
THE COIN MAGICIAN'S RESOURCE:
The Magician's Coin
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
164 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
Coins will last a lifetime so if it is a matter of saving for an extra month or two, save. But if price is a real concern, Johnson has very nice products.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin gaffs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL