The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Another reason to suggest time distortion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Thanks for that link. Great how easily distorted our perception of enjoyment is.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2443 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
So we should charge for a 1 hour show, only do 30 mins and tell them that was an hour!

Everyone goes home happy! Smile
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Jerome Finley in his ebook Random Acts of Kindness has a 'bit' that uses time travel to speed up time, and also notes how the body produces various chemical and physiological states that affect our brainwave patterns. This and other things make for a great ebook!

With more responsibilities and 2 jobs, twin boys that have turned 9 IN A BLINK and performing, this year has gone by FAST....can you tell me how TO SLOW DOWN TIME!!! Smile

I remember my summer breaks from school being so SLOW. With not much to do, it dragged on. Responsibilities seem to speed up time.

I would rather time fly by with my family then time go by slow by myself...but, If I lived in a cave it would still go by fast with finding things to do.

Distractions cause time to fly by with little in production. I guess the opposite is engagement and that makes time fly by also.

-Scott M.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Another reason to suggest time distortion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL