The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bruno Tarnecci - The Clocks (FLASOMA 2009 Grand Prix) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
For those who did not have the pleasure of watching this flabbergasting routine during the Flasoma 2009 Convention in Lima - Peru or at the FISM.

Bruno achived the Grand Prix and was invited to perform during the Final Gala of the convention, as a surprise guest performer, getting hi second standing ovation for his work and also being invited to compete on the FISM in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNb4EXwsQUw

Sit back and enjoy his lighting-fast magic.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Maybe its just me, but I didn't care much for it. It was ok, but the basic premise was disjointed. He's asleep, then his button falls off, meanwhile the phone rings periodically.

I thought his steals were bad at times too. Once he even dropped his flash paper in front of the candle and had to openly palm it just before lighting it. I can't imagine it was a grand prix winner.

To each their own I guess.

Chad
The One
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of The One
Didn't like it either. Just a bunch of moves.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end...
I came here...
To tell you how this is going to begin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bruno Tarnecci - The Clocks (FLASOMA 2009 Grand Prix) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL