The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Showdown Wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of lunatik
No you cannot
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2010-08-30 20:02, lunatik wrote:
No you cannot

thx!
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of Garrad
I'm still waiting for mine but does it not have a SUC feature? If so could you not do cash cabaret using that?
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14059 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-22 00:16, Ben Harris wrote:
Yeah, it's really the only wallet you need.

Benny

Coming from you, that carries a lot of weight when it comes to a buying decision..
I'm really beginning to like this more and more.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Quote:
On 2010-08-31 10:03, Garrad wrote:
I'm still waiting for mine but does it not have a SUC feature? If so could you not do cash cabaret using that?

It does have the SUC feature but not quite the way you are used too. The "slip" goes into the bill fold so you can't access it by just opening the wallet. Not like the original SUC or SAW.

Hope I didn't give too much away there Rick...
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
484 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
YES You Can Do "Cash Cabaret" using this Wallet

I have played around and fiddled with this wallet and I discover that I can still perform the Cash Cabaret using this "Showdown" without using the SUC feature, PM me if you are interested

and oh I manage to put my "Predator" Wallet to rest and now resorting to "Showdown" to create the "Predator" feature

if guys are interested, PM me

to proof that you own Showdown, let me know what is the word that you see, the word that appear behind the Clear ID case in the Pdf Instructions
The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
484 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
Here is a Question To Everyone who own "PSYPHER" and of course own "Showdown"

Would you try put your "PSHYPER" inside an OLD and Unused Wallet that had the same thickness with your "Showdown"

And then cut the Extra Lining that is inside of that OLD Wallet, and put the "PSYPHER" in it

Do you think the "PSYPHER" still work?

I own "Universal Impression", in fact I own Four of this, and I place it in various object that I used in Conjunction with other Effect in my Repertoire

Since I use Showdown Wallet, and I'm interested to put in concert this "PSYPHER" if it can do the job

all "PSYPHER" and "Showdown" owner, could you check and let me know how it goes

Thank you for your Kind Reply

The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
742 Posts

Profile of Roki
Hey Roth , so if I ordered one of these now , do you have the stock ?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5299 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I'm interested also, but with the Showdown page so bare on Rick's site I figured that it wasn’t quite ready to go yet.

Are they shipping now, Rick?

Thanks!

Jim
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
Just ordered mine tonight - can't wait.
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
I carry my Showdown everywhere...

I am walking supernatural phenomena...

This thing is just sick. I'll never buy another wallet. When it wears out (which will be about 300 years) I am buying another one.

If you hesitate to buy this - DON'T! Even for the casual mentalist, this wallet can accomplish mysteries beyond comprehension.

Thank you Rick Roth and Ran Pink. You've got a new fan.

Jake Murphree
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-10-26 12:16, murph813 wrote:
I carry my Showdown everywhere...

I am walking supernatural phenomena...

This thing is just sick. I'll never buy another wallet. When it wears out (which will be about 300 years) I am buying another one.

If you hesitate to buy this - DON'T! Even for the casual mentalist, this wallet can accomplish mysteries beyond comprehension.

Thank you Rick Roth and Ran Pink. You've got a new fan.

Jake Murphree

Thanks man!

We are shipping Showdowns out every week. Just shipped another batch. If yer still waiting for an order PM me, I have them in stock and will get yours out.

Posted some new pics on the Showdown page too Smile

Pantera and Hideout are also in stock.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I got this yesterday myself.

All I can say is wow.. I'm so glad that I bought this one. Outlaw has another happy customer...
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
I have decieded to got for the showdown wallet as well. I have however not used wallets in my mentalism before. Are there books/dvds with wallet routines, theory (about the justification for using your wallet), tricks, etc. that are highly recommanded?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
Just got this the other day and all I have to say is like everybody else- "WOW" My head is spinning with the possibilities of this thing! This wallet is beautiful and what makes it for me- it looks like a REGULAR wallet you would carry! Just Beautiful!

As for all you who have criticized Rick's customer service- just have patience. Besides the shipping part (which may get delayed sometimes) Rick's customer service is GREAT! Anytime I have had a question Rick was quick to respond to it. Not to mention, if you want more than a few things Rick may work with you. I HIGHLY recommend ordering from Outlaw Effects.

Oh-OK- I better put it:

RNK DISCLAIMER: I never met Rick, Never spoke to Rick, just really liked his customer service, prices and mainly his products!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
OK- so now I have had the chance to put the wallet to work. And let me tell you- this is the EASIEST work I have ever done. To use the wallet is pure JOY. The peek is WONDERFUL- I took the pdf manual's suggestions to make an OPEN peek wallet. The spectator is standing right in front of you while you are getting the peek and they have NO idea! This is amazing in itself. The loading and unloading in the back of the wallet- again- AMAZINGLY easy. As for the indexing- well- do I really have to say anything- I will say this- so so nice. You will be surprised on how many cards you actually can index! And to retrieve them- again- pure JOY! Rick and Ran- AWESOME WALLET! Please make sure you send out a pm if you guys are not going to make this anymore- I will have to buy at least one more of them. As you stated- this is now my EVERYDAY wallet- Wuuu Huuu!!!!!

Thanks for the Showdown!

RNK
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-03-21 14:58, RNK wrote:
OK- so now I have had the chance to put the wallet to work. And let me tell you- this is the EASIEST work I have ever done. To use the wallet is pure JOY. The peek is WONDERFUL- I took the pdf manual's suggestions to make an OPEN peek wallet. The spectator is standing right in front of you while you are getting the peek and they have NO idea! This is amazing in itself. The loading and unloading in the back of the wallet- again- AMAZINGLY easy. As for the indexing- well- do I really have to say anything- I will say this- so so nice. You will be surprised on how many cards you actually can index! And to retrieve them- again- pure JOY! Rick and Ran- AWESOME WALLET! Please make sure you send out a pm if you guys are not going to make this anymore- I will have to buy at least one more of them. As you stated- this is now my EVERYDAY wallet- Wuuu Huuu!!!!!

Thanks for the Showdown!

RNK

That's so cool. Ran and I are very happy you are so pleased. Makes the months of R and D and countless prototypes, all worth it Smile There is no sho-gun that is quite as devious in design hehehe.

Thanks RNK! Now go scorch some specs Smile

-Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4711 Posts

Profile of RNK
Absolutely right- None that is as Devious!! A thing of beauty guys! You are most welcome- just keep the ideas coming!

RNK
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5299 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Such a sweet bunch of leather, I own two of them! I have become, like sooo many here, a complete wallet addict, and this is the only wallet where I have gotten another one just in case. I don’t want something to happen to the one I use daily or have it wear out and then find that Rick has stopped offering them!

Jim
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Just ordered mine as my SAW was stolen! I have a question... This wallet sounds fantastic and seems to have many advantages over the Stealth Assassin. My question is, does it have any disadvantages or does it do everything my old SAW would do?

thanks
Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Showdown Wallet (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL