The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Showdown Wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23
zentao
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zentao
My wallet is now for sale along with a number if other outlaw items.

Pm me if interested.
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
953 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi, Its out of stock on the site right now. Will it be available in future?
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Hi guys, I had a quick question. I'm trying to figure out if the Showdown or the Hideout would be a better wallet for me to purchase. I'm looking to do the following......

1. Heirloom (I have the newer version with aged, thicker photos......each photo is maybe 2X the thickness of a playing card
2. Need a switching wallet (switch bills, billets, etc.)
3. Need a good peek (preferably closed wallet peek but open wallet is ok as well)

I'm also looking to carry a decent amount of stuff inside wallet.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Sashac
JUST got mine from Ebay, no instructions though. It's clever. I was hoping to put heirloom also, I think you could use a half deck version. it has a shogun and both open/closed peek.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Thanks Sashac. So you would say that the full heirloom doesn't fit? If so, that makes me think I need the Hideout.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2014, Sean Gem wrote:
Thanks Sashac. So you would say that the full heirloom doesn't fit? If so, that makes me think I need the Hideout.

No it wouldn't, except if you want to put double per pocket. It's as if you had one side of the wallet. It could work quite easily, but it wasn't made for that.
Gill
View Profile
New user
leaning on
48 Posts

Profile of Gill
FYI: Got an e-mail from Rick last week, and it seems like the Showdown won't be back in stock anytime soon. I should have bought one when they where in stock back in august.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Showdown Wallet (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL