The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Okito coin box routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mr.nemo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mr.nemo
Hey Tim

Thanks for the heads up I have to be honest I have seen both those demo's floating the web a few times now and both are some kick a** material and I'm gonna have to agree with Mickey on Mystery Box being the more catchy one I mean I already debated a couple of times getting it just to learn the mechanics of that palm to palm click pass you do very deceptive and good missdirection I like very much
ShaunRobison
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of ShaunRobison
For another Okito Box routine check this one out. It was part of my compatition act for the SAM a few years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVa-9jSHjM&feature=related
I hope you all like it..

Shaun
www.shaunrobison.com
Magic and Illustrations
mr.nemo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mr.nemo
Hey Shaun

Thanks for sharing that awesome routine with us great presentation...

and also your other material is very clever especially that burning business merger routine wow that has to be one of the most clever and memorable ways of giving out your business card.

Great job and keep up the good work

Remy
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
Quote:
On 2010-01-08 23:22, mr.nemo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100n9CnFjXw&NR=1

thought I would share with you guys maybe some you seen this already but man this guy has good hands.

Hey Remy,

That's Twocan here from the Café. Funny I bought the very VHS of Roth performing/teaching Out With Four that he learned that from! Great guy and great handling of OW4!

Christian
mr.nemo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mr.nemo
Hey christian

yea I had a feeling I sometimes cant believe how many ppl are part of our little community here, this place is great and twocan's handling is right on...

Remy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Okito coin box routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL