The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Poof..I'm gone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
I have enjoyed my time in the Café, and more to the point in this place, I now call home. After following a thread in the secret session, I have decided to leave. Before I go I will offer one piece of advice to all who embark on this journey of bizarre magick: Read all you can, Practice, practice and watch who share with.

I tried to start a Spirit Theater only to be accused of being an exposer and a few other things. When we as a group can't share, we as a group can't grow. Books can only take you so far, then at some point you must expand your mind and your views.

Thanks for all the help and knowledge.

just me my last post,

Kevin Smile
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Kevin why Leave just because of others ignore the Idiots and do what you enjoy Doing. i gave up on Magic years ago because i never could find a decent trick to my liking. and now i'm getting back into it but i need practice and lots of it never was good with sleight of hand and could never snap my fingers. Never give up i've given up enough times but this time I'm coming back Stronger and doing mainly stage. Best of Luck Don,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Poof..I'm gone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL