The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 2 New Cody Fisher DVDS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I checked Cody's site and see that he has two new DVDS produced. Counterfeit Money DVD and Restaurant Opener DVD. Cody was a long time restaurant worker ( the house magician for Dave & Busters in Austin Texas for over 5 years ) so he knows the biz.

Anyone have them to comment?

Cody's site:
http://www.ProfessionalMiracles.com

Counterfeit Money DVD

This is Cody's fantastic handling for the classic "Pen Thru Bill" effect. There have been many versions of this effect on the market over the years but none that actually make any sense!

Cody has thought this routine through and worked out all the problems normally associated with similar routines. No more awkward handlings...just straight up visual magic with a presentation that justifies the trick!

Perfect For Strolling Magic

Easy To Do

Resets Instantly

Comes Complete With Special Pen & DVD Instruction

Restaurant Opener DVD

Cody worked restaurants for more than 10 years. During that time he developed what he considers to be the "perfect opener" for the table hopping magician.

One of the challenges of this venue is "the approach". Just how do you approach a group of people in a restaurant? Cody realized that the opening effect must be quick, visual, and absolutely amazing!

So what is it? Basically...

The magician approaches a group at a restaurant and borrows a spoon from the table (wink / wink). The spoon is held at the fingertips and slowly (and visually) it begins to bend. Once the spoon is bent almost in half it is handed out for complete examination. The cool part is that the bent spoon matches all the other spoons on the table.

Perfect For The Restaurant Performer

A Quick, Visual, Magical Opener For Table Hopping

Easy To Do

Resets Instantly

Comes With Special Spoon & DVD Instructions

--------------------------------------

Chris Kavanagh
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Thank you for the review, Chris. I absolutely love everything that cody puts out. I'm sure these two effects will be winners as well. Paypal here I come!! Smile
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Any more reviews on these?

AP.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Man that post was from a long time ago! Yes I do have a few DVD's that I am just finishing up...should be ready in a few more weeks...just got the masters back yesterday! Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
New DVDs? Cody, do tell!
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

More new DVD'S?! You have my attention Cody.. Any chance for a quick description?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-06-17 14:26, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
More new DVD'S?! You have my attention Cody.. Any chance for a quick description?

The descriptions are in the first post at the top.

Chris

Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Can't beleive there are no reviews to these two DVD's from Cody. Surely soneone must have seen them?

AP.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Cody, last we talked you were adding items in to your store. Any updates? Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Cody was one the Café's best guests. He spent so much time answering questions and even calling people at home that had detailed questions. He's a gifted, kind and generous fellow!

Chris

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

O.K. update...I just sent off the "Sleightly Original" Card DVD to the duplicators today! Should be ready to ship in 3 weeks. (maybe sooner?) You can pre-order and save some $$$ if you order now...it's up on my web store now.

The "Tossed Out Deck" DVD and "Las Vegas Aces" DVD will be included with all orders as of today. These two effects normally just came with written instructions but I have recently updated to DVD instructions for these two popular items!

Finally for those that have been following this...yes I have decided to release my stand up "silk to egg" routine on DVD. Should be finished by the end of July. It is unlike anything you have ever seen...with a kicker that will fry your audience...tick tock tick tock...

Thanks guys,
Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
DVD Contents:

•In-Jog Riffle Force - Learn how to force a card in the fairest manner possible.
•Charlier Spread Pass - A beautiful flourish pass that is fairly easy to learn.
•Fancy Fan Control - A funny technique for bringing a card to the top of the deck.
•Sleeves Up Mercury - Now ANYONE can fold a card secretly, silently, and slowly.
•Full Frontal Control - An interesting one hand control of a card (or group of cards).
•The Stupid Shuffle - A super easy 'in the hands' false riffle shuffle with bridge.
•The Side Steal Bottom Palm - A fantastic palm for any card under glass routine.
•My Favorite Control - This is Cody's absolute favorite card control for the real world.
•The 90 Degree Double - A very deceptive double lift.
•The Incredible Vanishing Deck - An ingenious idea that real world workers will absolutely love.

DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Can't wait Cody! Should I just stuff an envelope full of cash and mail it to you? Smile
thorsten dankworth
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of thorsten dankworth
Quote:
On 2010-01-09 21:55, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Thank you for the review, Chris. I absolutely love everything that cody puts out. I'm sure these two effects will be winners as well. Paypal here I come!! Smile

This wasn´t a review this was just the blurb of codys store. Smile

I ordered the restaurant opener dvd and will see what I get - I hope the best.Smile
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
373 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
Any news on the "silk to egg" DVD release date?

Thanks,

Nick
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Latest News:

My lecture DVD "Sleightly Original" will be delivered THIS FRIDAY and will start shipping on Monday! I'll leave the pre-order price up until Sunday...

http://www.codyfisher.com/store

The Silk To Egg DVD is in the making! This is a big project for me so I am taking my time to make sure everything is perfect!

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher

Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Oh Crap! I have heard about your Silk to Egg routine... I can't wait for that!!! I already do the Silk to Egg in my act, and would love to use your routine, as I'm sure it's much better!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm confused by the ending of Restaurant opener...are you saying that the bent spoon matches those on the table because now they're all bent?
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

No onlyone spoon is bent and the spoon that is bent matches the rest of the normal spoons on the table...

Cody

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Can you comment on your Pen thru bill routine for me? I'm looking at your stuff and I'm getting very interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 2 New Cody Fisher DVDS (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL