The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Quantum Eye--NYC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
My wife and I were in NYC just after Christmas and looking for a magic show. What we found in Greenwich Village was Sam Eaton and his show "The Quantum Eye." This is mostly a mentalism performance with some nice magic mixed in. I'm a children's magician, but I've been exposed to some mentalism lectures through IBM and SAM. Sam gave a wonderful performance with plenty of audience involvement. Certainly he did some mentalism classics such as book test, magic square, locked box, etc., but he had his own twist to the effects. Best compliment of all was my wife asking me repeatedly if I knew how he did the tricks because she was totally fooled.

The setting was in the same theatre where the three magicians perform Monday Night Magic. Although most of the audience were adults, this was a family show. No blue language or situations and there were some older children. If you're in New York and looking for a different kind of magic show, I would highly recommend Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye.

Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great!
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
mralincoln
View Profile
Loyal user
If I wasn't so busy, I'd have more than
223 Posts

Profile of mralincoln
Thanks for the recommendation! Though I'm not sure if/when I'll get to NY, it's great to know that there are "family-oriented" entertainers doing just that--entertaining!
mralincoln
View Profile
Loyal user
If I wasn't so busy, I'd have more than
223 Posts

Profile of mralincoln
Thanks for the recommendation! Though I'm not sure if/when I'll get to NY, it's great to know that there are "family-oriented" entertainers doing just that--entertaining!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Quantum Eye--NYC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL