The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Director's Cut vs. Killer Elite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david blown
View Profile
New user
I'm palming all my posts except
71 Posts

Profile of david blown
I know these effects are not the same, but I think they play in similar ways. Which effect you think is better, puzzles more? in your subjective opinion?

if this has been discussed before, sorry!

Thanks, David
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Directors Cut allows for far more presentation themes.
Mark
E.O.I
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Totally different presentations, methods, only thing in common is cinema. I do both and I enjoy doing Killer Elite more. I do a routine on Web dating and the nightmare date situation with all four psychotic killers showing up.
david blown
View Profile
New user
I'm palming all my posts except
71 Posts

Profile of david blown
Is it easy to customize your own killer elite pro? (to make your own) ?
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I like Sylvester Stallone but Schwarzenegger is better, he's governor ! Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2010-01-02 09:00, david blown wrote:

Yes,I was hired for a bond theme party and mad up a set using different bond actors, an old wallet, and other necessary props. The set you receive is really nicely produced and can be used for any themed presentation.

Best wishes

Dr T
Bananafish
View Profile
Elite user
Simon Shaw, Suffolk, England
415 Posts

Profile of Bananafish
The Horror version of Director's Cut has an effect that plays out similar to Killer Elite, in that 4 films are show (3 Horror, and The Sound of Music - perhaps the most horrific fiilm of all) and you known before hand which film they will choose. There is a logical reason why they picked which ever film they picked.

As with all these types of effect the fun is in the by play and psychobabble that goes along with it - and this is one I particularly like performing. I have had the four cards used made up in A4 size and laminated as I love performing this one to bigger audiences.

So in short, with Dc-Horror - you get a Killer Elite effect and all the usual things you can do with DC...
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2010-01-03 02:30, DrTodd wrote:
Quote:

Yes,I was hired for a bond theme party and mad up a set using different bond actors, an old wallet, and other necessary props. The set you receive is really nicely produced and can be used for any themed presentation.

Best wishes

Dr T

I run a fan club for the tv show LOST and did a version using photos of the cast and a "Dharma Initiative" poker chip. The object was for the participant to pick out the sole survivor of an attack by "the smoke monster".
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2010-01-03 02:30, DrTodd wrote:
Quote:

Best wishes

Dr T

I would love to get a Credit Card Stock of the one I want to make up but I guess ill just stick with my Horror version, Jason, Michael, Freddy and Jigsaw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Director's Cut vs. Killer Elite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL