The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Deck dropper (trevor duffy) question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Hello,

I'm on the verge of ordering a deck dropper (trevor duffy).
I wanna make one thing sure before placing my order.
Is it possible to produce a cased deck of cards or is the dropper meant for uncased decks?

Thanks!
Simon
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
I've seen a video on a Japanese magic site that showed him dropping a deck within a case. My guess is it is meant to be used with cased cards and not without. But I do not own the product, so I can't say for sure.

Hope that helps a little,
Bill
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1168 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
I own one and it is meant for cased decks. (bridge or poker)
I have not tried it, but I doubt if it would even work with an uncased deck. I doubt it.
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Thanks!
Mark Alan
View Profile
New user
St. Augustine Fl.
64 Posts

Profile of Mark Alan
I own this prop, It is for a cased deck. I use this all the time for my invisable deck routine you do need to where a coat..Once you get the placement right it is vary easy to use and with just a little practice you can reset on the fly no problem. I use it all the time for strolling and close up.For me this really enhanced my routine. It truly is a deck from thin air.It was a great purchase for as far as I am concerned. Hope this helped...
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I own it and like it. It is for a cased deck...perhaps a banded deck, but I haven't tried that.
Frank
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Deck dropper (trevor duffy) question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL