The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Blackpool Magicians Convention 2010 - The World's Best (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
I agree with Tim 100%. that was very rude, evil and CHEAP from Blackpool magicians club.
that's how I felt when I saw that. people didn't laugh at all.

I m attending Blackpool 11 years now in a row and I always have fun and enjoy it. But I was very dissapointed by that.
THAT WAS NOT A JOKE.

you are all adults and mature enough to understant.

Craig please stop giving excuses for something so unethical and bad. listen even if Tim wasnt there doesn't mean that it was right to say something like that. I WAS THERE and I felt the same way.

are you happy now???
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I also agree with Tim.

Taking potshots at Paul Daniels, the guy who has spent more time on television performing magic than Criss Angel, Blaine, Henning and Copperfield COMBINED is ridiculous.

- at another Blackpool Convention someone broadcast a photo of a European magician with a gun at his head and the words "Just Do It" superimposed on it.
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
I think Blackpool Magicians Club owe a public apology for that unethical and cheap thing regarding Paul Daniels.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2010-03-12 19:28, killermagic80 wrote:
I think Blackpool Magicians Club owe a public apology for that unethical and cheap thing regarding Paul Daniels.

I thought it was funny. If you're not from the UK you won't understand the humour, it's too sophisticated.
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Yes you are right!

in UK you have the most stupid humour in the world! you are world famous for that! hahahahahhahahhaaa!!

sorry but you wanted it Andi! prove no comedy movies outside the UK appart from Mr Bean!!! Smile))))))))

I know you are a friend with Derek Lever Andi....
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Killermagic80

I've always been advised that, in order to resolve differences, one must look for something each party has in common.

In this case it looks like we're both Mr Bean fans. He's hilarious!

Let's kiss and make up while watching that classic episode where Mr Bean finds himself short of pocket change and dances next to busker to collect contributions from the general public. Guffaw!
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Andi that was a clever advice!

But please understand that I don’t have anything personal with you. I don’t want to start an argument with you either.

I think my point was clear. that was a bad thing from Blackpool Magicians Club. and the worst thing is that none of the committee came on this forum to apologise...

they heard about this thing going on the magic Café and none said anything which is even WORSE...
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
863 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
Blackpool Magicans Club? Apologise?

Now - that IS funny.....

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Blackpool Magicians Convention 2010 - The World's Best (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL