The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » In the Clink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9003 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have avoided Click type moves when using a Sh**l or T.U.C. because the 'clink' is not consitent with the other coins. Now, by accident, I find that by clipping the coin between the fingers so that the edge is struck it sounds just fine.

You'all probebly knew that ...
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at Lybrary.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
mr.nemo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mr.nemo
I didn't know that but now I do and your right I just tried it out what a difference it's small adjustmants like that, that make all the difference in a performance that's always been one of my fears is unnatural sounds made by a sh**l or any gaff at that matter.

thanks for the heads up sir...
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I just tried that with a half $ TUC and it didn't seem to help. Ken, which part are you clipping and what are you clicking it with - a regular coin or the other part of it?

Thank you.

Jim
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9003 Posts

Profile of funsway
I clip the Joined T.U.C. between my first two fingers so that a real coin will strike the exposed edge rather than the flat coin. I never try and have the T.U.C. strike anything (but the bed I practice over)
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at Lybrary.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » In the Clink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL