The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Where do you buy your tenyo tricks from? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I have a small collection of tricks that I have mostly bought on ebay auctions.
Do any of you have a favorite vendor that has a good supply and fair prices, or do you mostly hunt and peck when you need something?
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
I got lucky to find a couple of collections. The old stuff is tough. But I think if you're patient and keep your eyes open the older things will crop up.

For newer things someone put me on to Daytona Magic they have a big stock and I also love Magico-Japan on eBay too. Lots of US dealers are pretty expensive but I've purchased from many of them if I really want something.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
I too pick my stuff up from Ebay Magico-Japan. Best prices and selection. They even had the 2010 stuff out before the dealers had them.
Hedberg
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Hedberg
Mostly Ebay
guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
I get those items in circulation from Japan
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I usually visit Japan once a year, so I drop by Toys R Us there and pick them up.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Me I buy my tenyo on ebay and particulary whit the seller " Magicojapan", I receive my tenyo in 4 days Japan to France in regular shipping !!!
This seller have only the trick who are still in product but he have very best prices.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I trade with other members here - that's 1 reason for the size of my collection...! ;-)
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Just picked up the Sanwich Platter on ebay. Still new in old packaging and for a trick that was produced in the late 70's, price was right. Haven't tried Craig's List yet but I'm sure if you are looking for it, you can find it if you are patient.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
A good source is often to look for clearances of magic stores or dealers that carry Tenyo (sometimes even toy stores!).
I managed to pick up a lot of mint vintage Tenyos at reasonable prices which serve me well as trading items now... Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's possible whit a little of courage and patience to find bargains, it is true.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Where do you buy your tenyo tricks from? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL