The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicians & Boise Idaho folk! Jon Armstrong in Boise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
Hello!

I have been working on an amazing new magical dining experience in Idaho called Mystique, for the last few months. I have been waiting to invite all of you to come see what we have been working on for quite some time. Well, that day has arrived!! I am excited to announce the opening of our Boise venue at 1410 Entertainment Avenue.

I’m posting this here to you to give you and any of your pals the very first opportunity to purchase half price admissions to the Boise venue. Our publicity in Boise begins next Monday Jan. 11th, so this offer is valid only for January 6,7,8,9,10 expiring at midnight Sunday.

Please help support us by passing the word on to your family and friends, especially in the Boise area. Feel free to spread the word through any and all means possible - email, twitter, facebook, blogspot, etc. My goal is to excite the community for what is truly a unique entertainment experience.

To discover the uniqueness of our Boise venue and to purchase tickets log on to: http://www.mystiquedining.com

After selecting the Boise Venue, explore the site and then click on tickets, select the performance of your choice then enter the promotional code BoiseChamber during the checkout procedure and you or anyone you share this information with will receive a 50% discount. No limits, Exclusions etc.

If you have any questions please call us in Pocatello at 208-238-8001 or Boise 208-375-2141

Hurry! This offer ends Sunday night.

Thank you and hope to see you all soon!!
Farrell Dillon
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Sounds interesting Farrell. I'll see if I can make it. My birthday is Thursday, so maybe I can talk my family into taking me as a birthday gift.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
jarmstrong
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of jarmstrong
Just so everyone knows the deal that Ferrell mentions is for shows starting on January 20th. We both hope to see you all there!!
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Starting on the 20th, and running through?

All the way through February?

Very interested in this, so a PM about this would be wonderful.

Thanks!

John
jarmstrong
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of jarmstrong
John,

The half price deal if for shows this month and the first 2 weeks of Feb but the show itself will be running for 6 days a week the rest of the year. Check out the site and you can find more info there.

Hope to see you!!
Jon
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6583 Posts

My wife Kristi and I and my buddy Vic and his wife will be there this Thursday night. I'll post a review after we see the show.

John, you should come up sometime. We can hang and you can go to Mystique.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6583 Posts

My Lybrary Page
lebowski
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of lebowski
Congratulations Jon and Farrell.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicians & Boise Idaho folk! Jon Armstrong in Boise (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL