The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Pickpockets in DC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
I'm looking for other people in the Washington, D.C. Area that want to learn Pickpocketing, or already know it and would enjoy teaching me and one or two others. This skill will be for magical use to supliment my show with comedy and originality - I lack timing and natural humor so an act of skill will help. I also hope this will accelerate my misdirection to new levels, as pickpocket principals (PPP) have in the past tought me new things to look for when misdirecting attention

(the trick I'm refering to is "quicksilver - gregory wilson: on the spot [I believe Apollo Robbins was the creator]

I learned the watch steal over 6 years ago and with minimal practice I'm already good with leather band watches, I've only been cought twice out of about ten attempts/succeses.

If I'm breaking any fourm rules I'm sorry, otherwise PM me if you are interested. I'm sure we can come up with a curriculum.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quicksilver is from Greg not Apollo Smile
I know Greg has a bad reputation but in this case it's his own creation.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
You are right. but I love greg!
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
Greg Credits Apollo in On the spot for giving him the idea
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Pickpockets in DC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL