We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Magellan Master Levitation VS. Fearsons Fantastic Flotation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
247 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Hello all,

I have posted a review of the Magellan Master Levitation and Fearson's Fantastic Flotation. You can check it out here: http://crisjohnsontricktalk.blogspot.com/

As always, I welcome comments and if there's something from Hocus Pocus you're looking for an impartial review on, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Best,

Cris
Cris Johnson, BCH, CI, CT.NLP

www.ProfessionalMagicProducts.com
MTaylor2002
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of MTaylor2002
Great review with much appreciated detail. Thanks!
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1166 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi Cris, thanks for the nice comments about the Magellan Master Levitation. It's very difficult to promote an extremely bold, subtle effect like this without completely giving away the workings and method, as you can tell by reviewing, right? All that I say is that the purchaser should be able to pass a routine sports physical to accomplish the effect. That being said, I also have a new version for the physically limited exceptions out there. My offer is this... if someone purchases the Magellan, and is unable to perform it, I will be happy to custom build a 1" shorter, 2 phase gimmick that will weigh more, but will be even MORE stable and decrease the physicality to achieve this by almost half.

If you can do the current model, that's absolutely the best way to go. But, if not, the 2 phase system should be a great answer to these limitations. This illusion is steadily becoming the finale for scores of parlor/stage magicians who want to bring organic, compact miracles to their audience without the restraint of shipping or travel issues!

Thanks again!

Jimmy Fingers
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
247 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Jimmy,

You've made a believer out of me - I love it!!!

Cris
Cris Johnson, BCH, CI, CT.NLP

www.ProfessionalMagicProducts.com
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1166 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi all,

With the success of the custom unit that I built for a customer that was having problems with pressing himself upwards, I have decided to go with ALL future units being constructed with the 2-phase rise, and one inch lower overall rise, down to 15" from the previous 16". The newer units also feature a thicker steel to make the unit even more solid under the duress of the weight of a human body.

Two people who had previous difficulty with the single phase unit have tried the new 2-phase, lowered unit, and they had no problems rising smoothly and slowly.

If you've owned a previous unit, and had problems with the physicality of the required movement, look again.

In the new unit, when pressing upwards, the full weight is never on the knee extending beyond the toes, which is the test for whether a squat or leg press is healthy and safe during exercise.

I'm excited about the improved accessibility of the new units to a much larger segment of the community. These improvements will also help the ease with which the current users can elevate.

If you are interested in upgrading a preexisting 3-point Magellan Master unit to the current specs (but not lowered the inch shorter that the new units are), please contact me, and I will give you the information to cheaply and easily update the unit that you have.

Or, I can do it for you. If you can do it yourself, you can save yourself the shipping costs back and forth.

Thanks for the huge support that all of my customers continuously offer!

Jimmy Fingers
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Café Members

Jimmy has been working with me on this updated version and I have been very impressed with his new ideas and service. My new version is in the mail and I will post a thorough review after spending the necessary time to perfect this amazing illusion. If you have questions, email Jimmy, he is very prompt and will answer all of your questions.

Have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Magellan Master Levitation VS. Fearsons Fantastic Flotation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL