The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My Tango Pro Gravity Flipper Quarter wont lay flat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jhereg
View Profile
Regular user
Petaluma California
119 Posts

Profile of jhereg
I thought the whole point of a gravity flipper was that it would lay flat in your hand.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Tension is wrong.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
jhereg
View Profile
Regular user
Petaluma California
119 Posts

Profile of jhereg
Will it loosen up enough on its own with use? Or is it normal to have to futz with them when they are new.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I don't think it is normal, though it probably would loosen over time. But you shouldn't have to wait for something like that. Send a PM to Mr. Tango and I'm certain he will make it right. He's very good about things like that.

I purchased one a few months ago and it was fine from the start.

Jim
jhereg
View Profile
Regular user
Petaluma California
119 Posts

Profile of jhereg
Thanks Jim,

That makes more sense to me. that's how I thought it should be. I'll get a hold of Mr. Tango and see what he says.

JB
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Many times the rubber bands change her tension, I think it happens for the different temperatures.
So, you need to stretch the rubber band, the best way to get it is leaving the coin opened for a couple of days.

You can put the coin under a glass or any thing that maintain it open and the rubber will stretch.

Please try and let me know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My Tango Pro Gravity Flipper Quarter wont lay flat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL