The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » See Paul Daniels' new self levitation (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1105 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Awesome! Thanks for sharing Pete.
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Call me crazy but why don't you just post the price and that would eliminate all the people that can't afford it from e-mailing. Just a crazy thought
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Or maybe the link for the video itself.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Thanks for sharing Pete. That's a good one.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Dun t seem to be able to find the video. any other link?
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Kyle go to the link in original post, then scroll down to MORE HOT VIDEOS, click there, daniels box should be first vid, you can contact from the end of the video, then Paul will send you to LES who handles the orders. it will hold up to 280 some lbs, and you can convert the cost from british pounds to us dollar or wherever with the converter on the net. She aint cheap, but it is a good prop.
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
eb02
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of eb02
It look like Nicolas Einhoren - In-Flight which I am not sure is still avaliable.
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is similar but I've been told it is mechanically different and much higher levi is possible.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Any news on this?

Still no reply to emails etc
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
This is indeed Paul's variation on Nick's In-Flight levitation.

If he's selling it I'm sure he's doing so with an agreement with Nick Einhorn.

In Pauls variation you do go higher than with Nick's original. Does this make it any better? I'll leave that up to you.

What I will say is that I saw Nick do this in the front room of his house and the effect was very wierd. I liked that it was a fairly quick illusion and Nick also has some nice touches that really sell the floating nature. (At one point he lets go of the cloth with his hands and both cloth and person floats for a moment... then suddenly both drop and he catches the cloth and floats back up. The height when performed in a parlour setting is very impressive.

I bought the illuson from him.

The only cavet I would have with this effect is that you need to have a reason for stepping into a cardboard box. If you cut the sides out infront of the audience (which you can do) you still (to my mind) need to have a reason to be stepping inside the box. I've seen Paul do his version and he has some patter to 'explain' why he's stepping into the box but I think if he was being honest he'd admit that it was contrived to say the least. I think his rationale is actually done 'tongue in cheek' which still leaves the problem of a good rationale for stepping into a cardboard box.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
Any ideas on the price yet? Still haven't been contacted.
MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
This was impressive. It really made me wonder about practicallity. Is it able to be done close-up or do people need to be some distance away?
Matt Simonsen
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Your not alone Matt.
Darth Ewok
View Profile
Loyal user
Greeneville TN
228 Posts

Profile of Darth Ewok
Are you guys kidding me? I love Paul Daniels, but this is defiantly looks like a version of In-flight and In-flight is THE WORST levitation I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone could be fooled by this thing. hope I don't upset anyone here, but its just my opinion. pretty much all of my non-magician friends figured it out really fast

wasn't in-flight the 1st ever winner of Go Magic Go's 86% crap. there's a podcast I truly miss
my real name is Kevin Harrison

http://www.myspace.com/magicalclerk
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
Not a favorie with me either.
MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
Hmmm... maybe I'm not thinking too sensibly but I couldn't figure it out.
Matt Simonsen
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I saw Paul do this at the World Magic Seminar in Las Vegas and it fooled the whole room full of magicians. (And Paul was very entertaining with it). He had to hurry up and hide it after his performance as quite a few guys came back to try to see the prop.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
I really like this levitation. Keep in mind this video posted on here is very rough, and if performed correctly, it really looks good. Although this video gives an idea of what is acomplished, it does not do the illusion justice in my opinion. The laymen I had watch it THOUGHT they knew the secret until he kicked the box over.

I did receive an email from them with all of the info about the illusion a few months back but ive deleted it since. I cant remember the price...and even if I did, they didn't want any info posted here.

Not real sure why nobody else is getting a reply..got my reply email within one day of emailing them, but once again, that was a few months back. Wish I could help more. All I can tell you is that I emailed the address given at the end of the video.
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Whether or not this is a fooler, there's no doubt that Daniels is a master at making any trick really entertaining.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » See Paul Daniels' new self levitation (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL