The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
Question has any one here ever seen, done or know someone that would make a Asrah in another position besides laying down?
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I have seen a standing version. I think Copperfield did that once.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mws7020
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of mws7020
Here's the Copperfield version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK__-qOI_Tg
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Dennis Michael does a vertical levitation. He's here on the Café, and a member of KIDABRA. Hopefully he'll see this post and respond.

Jim
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
Yes I recall seeing him perform this once live at the Fox theater, different yes and I like it, but looking for something different so with out getting to much into detail I have placed orders for two asrahs one male and one female.
What do yous think,does a male asrah look like a female body in laying position? I put a peace of lycra fabric over me and took a shot of me with my camera and it seems to look the same other then I was perching my head up more which looks natural to me but won't know till I'm at my other house so can get the wife to try it out. Im thinking a male one with a slight bend to the head,, whats everyone else think?

Rick Anderson
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL