The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeing the Light (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Does the fact that only half of the audience sees the light, does this weaken the routine?
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Quote:
On 2010-08-29 04:41, insight wrote:
Does the fact that only half of the audience sees the light, does this weaken the routine?
"Only"???
"Only" half of the audience seems to be pretty good odds to me for an effect that is as real as an effect can be!

Apart from this the perception of an effect being a 'success' or not depends on the audience's expectations.
So if you create expectations appropriate to the effect (and the strike rate) that you are able achieve, you create an appropriate success.

By the way: my personal achievement ratio is higher than 50 percent by far. Smile

Cheers
Th.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay

Great tip from LOTH. As I researched the items, they remind me of 'Training Trances'
and "Magical Sticks". Two NLP/Hypnosis classic books.
The language patterns they are written, in induce trance. Everybody said that they were great book but weren't sure what they were teaching you. Nobody could say what the books were about.lol. The main power of the recent great effects on the Caf� have been to put a psychic or mentalism framework/premise to strong suggestion/expectation. I have recently bought Mystic Orb,The Bridge and Pure Telepathy I find the work behind this branch of mentalism exciting, fascinating and very powerful.
Does anybody have any views or feedback on this?
:)
cryder
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of cryder
Quote:
On 2010-01-10 15:36, BlakeAdams wrote:
Parmenion
lol theres a lot of crap out there so instead of wasting 50 dollars I would like to know if its usable or even credible. not asking for method
isn't that part of the point of this forum?
Blake

In the absolute you are right. Concerning this product, you can also take in consideration the author. Someone who already prooved he was doing good work might be trust more than someone you've never got any information about.
In the present case, Bill Montana has some experience and reputation. I'm not sure its wise to suspect he can sell craps.
This doesn't forbid to ask review for other users but your words were hard.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Sandstar, was your post above a review? Why after reading this did you think this was a royal scam? And why did you say this was a waste of money? I was thinking about buying but would like to know the basis of your post before I pulled out my credit card, thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeing the Light (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL