The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Are we blessed or what (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I didn’t know where the appropriate place to post this but I wanted to just take a moment to pause and express my appreciation to some folks who consistently impact my passion for magic with their creativity, innovativeness, outstanding quality and attentive customer support. I think it is easy to take for granted that we are a small volume market and bringing forward such innovation and quality makes it difficult to recover any profitability. With their obvious talents, these folks could easily do quite well in any other industry but it is their shared passion for magic that makes us lucky. I feel like a Bud Light commercial, but here’s to you guys: Chance Wolf, Geroge Robinson, Steve Axtell, Sean Bogunia, Bill Abbott, Richard Sanders, Bob Kohler, Joe Eddy Fairchild & Peter Loughran.

I also wanted to make a special mention of Brian & Rebekah Daniel at Creative Magic as their products and customer service continue to set a new standard of excellence. I am a marketing executive for a Fortune 50 company and I can comfortably say these folks continue to impress me as truly a class business.

Thank you!
Dan.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Wow, what nice thing to say Dan and to take the time out of your day to write this. You know its really nice to know that creators are appreciated by some! Its customers and feedback like this, that make creating all worth it in the end! Its also nice to know I am in great company with the others you have listed, which also many of them happen to be my friends, and deserve to be in that list. I'll take one of those bud lights, and raise my glass...heres to magic, a common passion amoung all of us here!

Thanks for making my day!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Happy New Year! Thanks so much for taking the time to write up those kind words. You clearly understand the limits of this niche market and how much passion it takes to continually innovate. Much more to come! I raise my glass in mutual respect to the creators and performers of our entertainment devices....Cheers!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
I wish we could move "The Thank You Thread" to a more visible location~ I think it's important to show appreciation and thanks!

Way to go!

~jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
My pleasure. My unsolicited comments were not intended to be simple platitudes but were formulated from multiple touch points with each of these businesses. You guys consistently do it right: creativity, quality & customer service. So long as you don't ever deviate from this foundation, you will continue to earn my respect and admiration. Thanks again.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Are we blessed or what (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL