The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah form (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
Hello Guys

I am back again

now I look for a perfect asrah form

who can help me

greetings

Michael
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
Hey Michael, I posted something simular to this just a few days ago ill save you a little time, try Bob over at Klamm Magic, great guy and had good reviews from other members. Heres a link...

http://www.klamm-magic.com/cgi-bin/web_s......ct=Stage Illusions&cart_id=7603_4860

Hope it helps.
Rick Anderson
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
Thank you very much
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think some of the best forms are made by Wellington, Bill Smith or Owens. George Kimery also used to make a good one.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Frank Simpson
View Profile
Special user
SW Montana
880 Posts

Profile of Frank Simpson
I used to work with one by Willie Kennedy. I always felt it was a shame that the audience never got to see the artistry of that form...
puckmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, Florida
263 Posts

Profile of puckmagic
Used to work with the Chalet but it was hard to light as it's very thick. I moved to a Magic Makers (Gerry Frenette) and loved it. It's made with physics in mind so it's very thin and easier to light. The only disadvantage to a thiner form is you can't whip the cloth off, instead you slowly pull down which in my opinion looks better. The form was so invisible that we left it flying on stage before and after the vanish and no one was the wiser.
Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
And have you some adress where I can buy this form?

greetings

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah form (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL