The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Downloads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thoughtthief10
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of thoughtthief10
Hello Eric,

I purchased election when it first came out so I missed out on the bonus effects.It's great to see them available separatley.My question for you is about the silence matrix-can it be done with any currency(euros here)? Thanks

-Brian
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4865 Posts

Profile of RNK
Hello Eric,

Nice work on election. First- I have performed the card trick a few times and EVERY time I have gotten a VERY VERY strong reaction. Its so nice because its pretty much self-working. You just have to give good indtructions to the spectators. Your other effects on the disc look good too- I am looking forward to future releases from you! Thnaks-

RNK
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
I got Infinity bend a while ago, and IMO Silent Matrix was terrible, and not worth it. All of the coins are gimmicked which is a huge let down. Other then that the others look good!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Downloads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL