We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Solari's Micro Card Rise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
722 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Full Disclosure first...I am a friend of Bob's. But having said that, this is a trick you might want to check out. The Micro Card Rise is absolutely beautiful..they are all handmade by Bob. The effect, card is chosen, card is found rising out of another card..mini version. It's like a mini version of cardiographic. The reactions have been incredible.Check out Bob's website for more info but if you are looking for something that will amuse all ages..this might be for you.

Charlie
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I agree but I am not a friend just a customer,Micro Card rise is a fantastic effect that leaves them smiling. As you stated well made too . Thanks Bob for another great, well made effect.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2872 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I agree the effect looks great ! I went to the website thetrickery.com say's Out Of Stock .
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
722 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Go to the source..check out Bob's website. Been having way too much with this.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1409 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Link here:

http://www.gmrcreations.com/bob/16-50.htm#microcardcase

Micro Card Rise LIMITED EDITION
by Bob Solari 2008

This is a limited Bob Solari exclusive! Only 100 pieces will be manufactured! Only 100 pieces will be available worldwide!

Effect: A spectator selects a card from a deck and is asked to remember this card. Performer points to his/her shirt pocket and states that in this pocket is a card that matches their selected card. The performer removes this card from his pocket showing it to be the King of Hearts, but this card does not match the spectators selected card. The performer asks the spectator the name of their selected car. They respond with [example] "the four of Spades". Slowly a single micro mini card rises from the "pocket" on the King of Hearts. It's the four of Spades!!! This very special King of Hearts is hand crafted, hand fitted and hand tested by me [Bob Solari]. 100% mechanical, under your control at all times. Limited to 100 pieces! Each set of instructions are numbered and signed. Great collectible! Red or Blue back Bicycle®

PRICE: $24.95
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
When I got mine I called him he said I think they had only 20 something left.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
722 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
If he is running out, Get one soon! This has now a place in my pocket. One of the suggestions I got after brainstorming with some friends was to have duplicates of the final outcome so they can be given out as souvenirs. Also we have played with top changes, having the card signed, etc. It's nice to have friends to brainstorm with.

Charlie
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
That's the nice thing about a clever prop, its gets the idea's flowing. Of course having a few friends help does wonders.I may order another just because!
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Yes indeed another winner by bob solari... its funny yet amazing trick to laymen... speaking of top changes and so forth this would be the perfect trick for one since the "off beat" moment happens after the laugh and they think the trick is over...its easy to do, resets quickly... great for walk around and very visual...this will not end up in your magic "junk drawer" folks... you will use this...

Bob never lets me down and keeps the visual stuff coming.. I hope there's more of these left since he only made 100 pieces.. everyone should have this in there arsenal...

http://www.bobsolarimagic.com Micro Card Rise $24.95 check out his lecture notes too "Anomoly" $19.95

thanks
Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5323 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I LOVE mine.
I don't get how Bob can keep turning out these wonderful hand made gems so inexpensively. But, I'm not complaining.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I love all of Bob's effects,great effects fantastic prices,quality as well. I am not a friend of Bob, I came across Bob Solari's magic shortly after joing the Café someone was looking for Sneaky Sneaker. A site was listed I went just out of curiosity ordered Sneaky Sneaker,then a few more and just loved every effect I have purchased.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1409 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I ordered this one from Bob Solari.

Very well made gimmicked card.Fun to do.

It is a limited edition .Mine is no. 80 out of 100.

So I suppose around 20 left...

I also got 2 FREE tricks in the box just to say thank you to me. WOW !!!!

Thanks to you Mr Solari.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Solari's Micro Card Rise (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL