The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Pressley Guitar Copper, Brass, Silver Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
Hi guys,

I posted a similar thread over in the Lets Make a Deal forum and its been viewed quite a bit but I havent gotten any leads thus far and I thought it might be better if I posted again over here.

A couple of months ago, I purchased a Pressley Guitar Copper Brass Silver set from another member here on the Café. Unfortunately, the set was one of the few that did not originally include Pressley's handling/routine for the CBS. So, I was hoping that someone here could help me out and send me a photocopy or a scan of Pressley's original instructions for the routine. I believe it is titled "Copper, Brass, and Silver" but I am not 100% certain on that. If anyone has a Pressley Guitar Copper Brass Silver set and would be willing to copy the instructions and send them to me (either by email or snail mail) please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Travis

PS- If you would like to view the original thread in the lets make a deal forum, you can find that here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&1
Thanks again.
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Pressley Guitar Copper, Brass, Silver Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL