The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Brett Daniels ball production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JPFIVE16
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of JPFIVE16
Hey, everyone. I am looking for any work describing Brett Daniels' billiard ball production that he uses in his routine to make all four balls appear simultaneously. Do not confuse this with the flash production/climax gimmick. It is performed in his routine at the beginning, and again after he has vanished all of the balls. I know exactly how he does it, but if any of you are familiar with the move, it is technically demanding and placement of the balls in your fingers is quite difficult, especially with a 2" ball set. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction, so I can finally start performing this correctly...

Also, it is not the same as the Shimada move to make all four balls appear that he uses in his routine with the double "gimmick".

Thanks again.

Jonathan
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1167 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULYuLwHq3N4

Beautiful beauitful routine, touching, complete.
Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
Brett is a great magician. I hope we see more from him soon.
Matt101
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Matt101
Yeap you are right it is not shimada's technique, I wonder what type of balls he is using....
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes it is shimadas tcniuque with one shell only .
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Brett Daniels is not the only one that can do a FLASH FOUR BILLIARD BALL PRODUCTION

Watch this carefully: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=HK&hl=zh-TW&v=3YSLZ_H_N0Q

And this wonderful young lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hT0xygGww0&NR=1

If you have time you can read this: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=10&14

It seems this Brett Daniels' routine has caught the eye of many members, but none of them seem to have invested the time and money to research the mystery and come back and inform us of their findings.
JPFIVE16
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of JPFIVE16
Can you be a little more specific dahih? I mean where can I find this move? Is it on Shimada's videos? A book? Or another source? Thank you very much.

wmhegbli: I wasn't implying that Brett Daniels was the only flash four production, nor the best. I was simply looking for his technique because that particular production would fit much better into my own routine than any of the other ones that I have seen. Thank you for all of your input though.

Jonathan
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-01-16 22:25, JPFIVE16 wrote:
wmhegbli: I wasn't implying that Brett Daniels was the only flash four production, nor the best. I was simply looking for his technique because that particular production would fit much better into my own routine than any of the other ones that I have seen. Thank you for all of your input though.
Jonathan

My comment was not an implication that you were saying anything of the sort. I just wanted to point out that others were doing this as well. Others members and those on the Internet read these stings as well.

Quote:
On 2010-01-16 16:20, dahih beik wrote:
Yes it is shimadas technique with one shell only .

Anyway, after researching, I believe it is correct that it is Shimada's production. He does not emphasize it as much in his routine, maybe that is why it was overlooked by myself and others.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
You find this teqniuqe in the greater magic video the manipulation 2 the only addition is that brett uses sleeving . wach carefully and you'll find out .he doest so smooth.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Brett Daniels ball production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL