The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris lecturing at Blackpool. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
548 Posts

Profile of travisb
Just saw this. I met Mario last summer in Vancouver, and he's the real thing. I don't imagine a single lecture can replace something like the School of Busking, but Mario struck me as an honest guy, and he has lots of practical, no BS advice on the technical aspects of busking, drawing a crowd, and the like (and also the life of a busker, the travel, etc.).

If busking is calling you, I'd first say get out there and try it! Then, if you're going to be in Blackpool, go see Mario, and find out what you've been doing wrong... Smile

Seriously, it can be tough finding somebody to show you how things are done on the streets--somebody sane, honest, and willing to share, anyways--so it'd probably be smart to take the opportunity to learn from a good guy who's been there.

-Travis
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Travis
Wow, what a compliment thank you.
Coming from a another full time busker that means a lot.
Mario
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Mario, I am also in blackpool hoping to meet you and see your lecture.
I am working in the int. children competition. saturday morning.

great dvd you made.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris lecturing at Blackpool. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL