The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Is Tmyer's going down hill? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MiketheMagicDude
View Profile
Loyal user
CT
270 Posts

Profile of MiketheMagicDude
For no good reason I cycle through balloon vendors...but when I need balloons fast, no one gets me out of a pinch better than larocks.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2010-07-03 02:52, MiketheMagicDude wrote:
For no good reason I cycle through balloon vendors...but when I need balloons fast, no one gets me out of a pinch better than larocks.

I agree Larocks is faster but balloon merchant is the cheapest!
Balloon&MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Balloon&MagicGuy
I live in Hawaii so we always pay high shipping prices. I was also a dedicated T-Myers customer, but can't continue to pay te high shipping costs. We only have one wholesaler who doesn't keep the 260's in stock, so lots of local balloonists now team up to order by bulk which brings our shipping rate costs and price of balloons lower. I save lots of money. I still order my large balloon pumps, DVD's, and other supplies from T-Myers.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2010-07-22 00:31, Balloon&MagicGuy wrote:
I live in Hawaii so we always pay high shipping prices. I was also a dedicated T-Myers customer, but can't continue to pay te high shipping costs. We only have one wholesaler who doesn't keep the 260's in stock, so lots of local balloonists now team up to order by bulk which brings our shipping rate costs and price of balloons lower. I save lots of money. I still order my large balloon pumps, DVD's, and other supplies from T-Myers.

Buy from someone in Calilfornia if you from Hawaii that is your best bet... I hate to keep bringing this same place up but http://www.balloonmerchant.com in California is as close as you will get and way cheaper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Is Tmyer's going down hill? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL