The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of rasp
Michael my friend, it goes without saying that I would be interested.

One more thing............

WHERES THAT BOOK!!!!! Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ha ha it's very much in hand, I'm making the amendments as each section is proofed.

I've been getting my costings together so its getting closer to print every day!

:)
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
I'd be very interested. (In the occult Sleuth, that is)
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
422 Posts

Profile of minty
I'd be super-interested. I've only recently discovered Sleuth. Initially I was a little disappointed with "3" until BAM, it hit me I'd been seeing it wrong. I'd guessed the method in advance, but was pleasantly surprised by the strength of the revelations. Very interested in any future variations if they're similar in price and with similarly strong revelations.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2839 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
This is an excellent lead in to my effect Subliminal Square! I picked it up a few months ago at an actual brick and mortar while on vacation because I like other MM effects and I'm a Sherlock and Elementary fan so figured I could have some fun with it. Then it occurred to me that it makes a nice intro before my own subliminally themed effect, building in difficulty very neatly, each enhancing the other and making for a nice, tight routine. Thanks for putting this out Michael!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12060 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2010, celebrity wrote:
You are indeed correct, this was very heavily influenced by Paul Brooks excellent "You Know Who" card.

After buying this effect from Paul I loved the effect and played around with it to create something that suited me a little better. I must point out that this has not replaced Paul's effect in my wallet but sits proudly side by side for the times when a repeat performance may be required.

I was asked by a few that I'd shown it to if it was going to be released and so contacted Paul Brook who was very kind in giving his blessing on the condition I pay him one million dollars!

Best Wishes Michael

Michael, have you finished paying Paul off yet?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Bill I'm so pleased that you have found a place for it I'm a fan of your thinking and John he settled for a sloppy kiss instead Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Anyone know where in the USA I can find SLeuth?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL