The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Ordered this. Will comment after it is received.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I received 'Sleuth' this morning. This is another great effect from Michael Murray. Inspired by Paul Brook's work, 'Sleuth' was destined to be a winner. The subconscious clues are beautifully woven together, invisibly guiding the spectator to make the right choice Smile

Well made, well thought out, well done!

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Hoping to pick this up at Blackpool

Steve
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Mine arrived today. I am very happy with it. It is extremely well done and will immediately be put to good use. It is almost perfect but at this price total perfection should not be expected. I think that while all of the choices are believable, one(Oscar) is perhaps less strong than the others. Not a big deal as in my view this is probably the name least likely to be picked. As others have done, I will keep a running count of which names are picked and report the results at a later time. I suspect it will be Chloe but one never knows. In any case, all the bases are covered. Good job Michael.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks for the kind words aligator, I have sent you a pm with some extra touches on that selection!

Also Steve my senses told me you didn't make it to Blackpool? I had some great hot Reading lines that I was going to include in my patter just for you!

Best wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
When I purchase one, can I make then one of my own in my language or is it particulary and only suited for the English language?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'm sure you could design your own variation in another language. Sleuth its self is my variation on Paul Brooks original idea which is also worthy of your attention!
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Celebrity

Yes made it to Blackpool.
Bought Sleuth and loads of other stuff.
No more spending for me for a while.

Steve
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Steve glad you made it! Shame I missed the opportunity to add my hot reading into a demo for you, I was realy looking forward to that!
Best wishes Michael

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Maybe next year Celebrity.

I'll definately be there.

Steve
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
The more I use this the more I like it. Fits my style perfectly. In fact I like it so much that I have arranged to acquire Between the Lines from the same creator. Hope Celebrity will bring out some more stuff soon, especially in the area of pocket mentalism. I just love cards that I can carry in my wallet, especially when they are as dynamic as Sleuth.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind words, I have several effects in the pipe line, another is to be released within the next four weeks. With several others to follow there after.

Kind Regards Michael

Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
For those who perform pocket mentalism this is a great effect for you.

All the revelations are logical and the card looks like it should.

Between The Lines is one of my fav effects. Mr Murry has a great mind!

M
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Glad to hear that as I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Between the Lines. It sounds just like the kind of demonstration that I prefer. And I don't mind the study and practice time usually required to enhance this kind of effect. I look forward to more from Mr. Murray and I do hope that there will be something else in the area of pocket mentalism like Sleuth.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Now that you mention it I have just released a new effect called picto-mental, doesn't pack quite as small though as it uses 12 business cards and an gift card envelope. Send me a pm for more details (Don't want to push any advertising here as it's frowned upon!) Smile

In about three months I'll also have another release which uses six business card sized photos which fits any wallet without taking up much space too and I'm also in talks with Tenyo with the possibility of releasing something through them!

Going to be a busy year for me this year LOL

Kind Regards Michael

Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I performed Sleuth to Chris Heath last night and he was completely baffled.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I fully second that. Every time I have performed Sleuth it has really impressed. Along with Between the Lines (which I have now included in my act for several years) Michael Murray has really created some very convincing and practical effects.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Apparently. the name of Picto-Mental has been changed to Imagination. The ad states that it can be customized in terms of the 12 pictures. Is there an added cost for this?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The 12 cards that come with the effect are blank and so you can write or draw anything on the cards !

The name picto mental had already been used and so I had to change it's name at the last minuite!

Kind Regards Michael

The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Hi Michael

Will you have Sleuth and your new release at the Tyneside convention?

Franklin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL