The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Franklin, for you anything is possible! Plenty of Sleuth's have already been packed and I'll be spending all day tomorow and Wednesday making Imagination up and so should have about 24 to bring to the convention.

I'll make sure I have one of each for you to look at! I'll also go one better as I hope to have a limited amount of my next release there titled "resonance" this won't be officialy released for a few months yet!

look forward to catching you there!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12055 Posts

Profile of John C
Lemme' check this sucker out. I still have a little room left in my wallet.

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks for your order John!

This was posted today for you!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Thanks Michael
I really look forward to seeing you there, and consider them sold.

Franklin
Martin Duffy
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Martin Duffy
Michael was kind enough to show me Sleuth at the end of last year - was very impressed!
He alos showed me Imagination when it was called Picto-Mental a month or so ago - I didn't have a clue...then saw it again on Friday at South Tyneside...still no clue...
Went back for one later and it was sold out...must be quicker when the next batch are ready!!
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Sounds cool, interested in ths and between the lines, how much is shipping in US dollars? I may order soon.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Martin was nice to know I fooled you with this twice over. Especially since you won't reveal your acaan secret to me!

Sirbrad, I beleive I've e-mailed you the p+p prices from work! Send me a pm if this has not reached you!

Best Wishes Michael (100th post!)

sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Yeah still waiting to hear back as I want to order. Did you get my last email? Can you send me the invoice for Sleuth? Your site is kind of messed up for shipping to the USA, you have to put County and that is not necessary for USA addresses, and the County is coming up where the state should be. Your site requires that I put the county and that messes up the address. So just send the paypal invoice and ship to the address listed. I can't order via the site because it messes up the address and does not allow to leave anything blank. This is hwy I don't order much Internationally and only from US dealers less of a pain.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2051 Posts

Profile of aligator
I have never had any problem ordering from MagicBox. That said there are several UK sites that could improve the ordering process.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
The site is not set up well though for USA addresses. County is not necessary yet won't let you leave it out, and appears where the state should be. Also town and city is not neccessary as my town is the city. So I afraid to order because it looks messed up. I'll just wait for a paypal invoice, been waiting awhile now...
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Superb - very cleverly put together and incredibly sneaky.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The site is primaraly built for uk customers so can be a bit strange as you mention. I have similar issues with us sites asking for states and zipcodes.

So long as all the address info is put in regardless of the box title then there should be no problems. Our new site which is due out soon should make things a little easier too!

If any one would prefer to pay via paypal then simply e-mail us your order and full delivery address with your paypal address and we can send you a paypal request!

E-mail: info@magicbox.uk.com

Sirbrad I've also sent an pm to assist with your order!

sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Hi my order went through well, with paypal although shipping was not added and was sent when I received the invoice. Why isn't the shipping also done in one invoice? But yeah it defaulted to my paypal address anyway but I edited the address on the site as best as I could. Seems like all is well now though. Can't wait, also got your Betweeen The Lines and want imagination later on.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Sirbrad your order was posted today, unfortunately we have to weigh all international parcels for accurate postage costs which is why they aren't included.

This should also be rectified on our new site!

Kind Regards Michael

sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Just got Between The lines and read the instructions first and also got about 80% hits alone, pretty cool stuff. Should be fun working with this. I got this from Penguin and look forward to Sleuth to arrive from you soon. I noticed a typo where "sleights" was spelled "slights", not a big deal though just thought I would let you know. Also looking forward to Imagination later from you! Great stuff man.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind words! If you pm me the details of the typo I'll make sure it's amended for future prints!

Enjoy!

Kind Regards Michael

sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Sure no problem.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2382 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Yesterday I had a major close up engagement and where I could afford no mistakes. I was only performing for a few and after a lot of thought, opened with Sleuth. Not only was the assisting spectator thrilled as the effect went on but it aroused the interest of others & who were then very keen to join in.

As an effect, Sleuth is nicely different, very believable and has never failed to impress. It has become one of my firm favourites.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2013 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Shut up man, I am still waiting for mine to get here! Smile

Sounds awesome. So this is fail-proof? If so that is even cooler.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2382 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Yes it is fail proof. You are onto a winner every time - which is why I like it so Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sleuth by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL