The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Dan Harlan DVD Release- Harlan: Live! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I last spoke to you all. Just wanted to let you know that Dan Harlan will be releasing a new DVD (2 disc) through my company, Magic Enhancer, in the next week or two. If anyone wants to learn more, feel free to PM me or email me. I'm so glad Dan has agreed to release this through me as the exclusive dealer. He really is a great man. This will be his first DVD release in over 10 years! See below for the contents of the DVD.

-------------
Magic Enhancer Presents....
HARLAN: LIVE from Haines' House of Cards

Featuring Dan's Full Stand-Up Show

Two Left Hands- Harlan's audience-pleasing warm up which gets everyone involved in the fun!

Hold It, Buster- The pun-filled, jumbo card monte updated with all the jokes and bits of business

Crazy 8- Harlan's ingenious signed, torn mismade and restored masterpiece...finally on video

The World's Saddest Trick- Producing tears of laughter as a sad little hanky vanishes forever.

Ritual Necklace- A new presentation and handling that blows the dust off grandma's necklace.

My Word- The crossword puzzle book test that seems like mindreading and requires no memorization.

Tightrope- Finally on video, Harlan's charming silent rope routine that tells a story without speaking a word.

Cheez Whiz- Harlan's hilarious, show-stopping routine performed entirely with groceries! First time on video!

Starcle- Creating magic with a paper napkin, Harlan captivates with a full presentation of his classic effect.

Every routine on this 2 DVD set is explained in full detail. Also, you'll learn how Harlan uses structured scripting techniques to achieve maximum entertainment. Plus, you will get a bonus Post-Show interview!

In this interview Harlan talks about his background in theater, his major influences, and the business side of magic, and much more

Also included on this DVD are the Crazy 8, Crazy Cash, and My Word templates for you to download and use. Everything you will need is included on this 2 DVD set.

----------------------

The DVD is currently set to retail around the $49 mark for this 2 DVD set. My personal favorite routines on this disc are Tight Rope and Cheez Whiz. There is something on here for everyone!

Any particular questions about this DVD, please ask. I'll be logging on frequently to handle any questions, comments or concerns!

If you belong to my mailing list, I will send out an email with special pricing in the next few days!

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

::UPDATE::

Just added the promotional video for this. Click the link below to be directed to YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhvsyQ6XFP8
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
www.MagicEnhancer.com
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
That's great Robert, but WHEN are we going to get the "Magic Enhancer:2" CD????
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
These exact same posts appear in Latest and Greatest.
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Yeah, my fault for the double post. I originally posted it in the other forum and when I went back to look for it, didn't see it. The reason I didn't see it was because I posted it in this forum. I accidentally posted it twice. Hopefully the mods can merge the two together wherever it belongs!! Until then, I'll monitor both of them.

Frank, did you get the track? I"ll have Volume 2 done by today. FINALLY, the voice guy has all my tracks. It's been over a year long!!!!! If anyone want's a sample, please PM me. I don't want to turn this thread into Volume 2. If you want to hear a sample- please PM me with your email address and I'll be happy to email them to you.

So, back on topic! What did you all think of the Harlan video I posted??

Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
www.MagicEnhancer.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The vid was great!!! Dan's back!!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Yes Doug- he is! This is his first DVD release in over 10 years! For anyone reading this thread, I'm offering 1=$10 off retail price and FREE shipping for anyone who pre-orders. PLease PM me for details.

If anyone has any questions about this DVD or content, please email me. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say.

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I was there for the shooting of this DVD at Haines. I will def. be picking up this DVD set. It has lots of workers and routines. We laughed and were entertained throughout all his routines. Dan was a delight and it was fun to be part of an all day filming with Dan. What a fun day- I've been waiting for this to come out.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at Upcoming DVD Release: Harlan: Live!.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Dan Harlan DVD Release- Harlan: Live! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL