We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predicto Transpo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1176 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Just looked at the youtube clip. Seems pretty obvious, but again a sneaky method. If you add some drama and a slightly better presentation then this could play very strong.

If you like the real mother to this effect, you should go for a "Premonition" effect a la Ted Lesleys.

Best regards

Jan
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Yeah, I was curious about it since it rings a bell with me. I'll get out my Lesley collection and check 'er out.
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
731 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Ok, I thought the same re the method but I bought it anyway and well, it kills, don't think it will fool any magicians but lay people WOW, ive been wanting to write a proper review but been stacked out!

its a sure fire hit!

plays very well!
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I guess there is a lot more to this than the video clip suggests? Otherwise I don't see what there is to "buy"? Surely, pretty much any magician can do this effect with any two decks of cards?
Potty Smile
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
731 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Its a free choice of any card in PT, but I see what your saying!
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
It would have been nice to see the cards chosen - there were two, yet only one card was in the kids pocket...
So, is this a free choice from a regular deck?
Potty Smile
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1176 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Quote:
On 2010-01-27 07:09, Potty the Pirate wrote:
It would have been nice to see the cards chosen - there were two, yet only one card was in the kids pocket...
So, is this a free choice from a regular deck?
Potty Smile

The interesting part is not if it is a totally free choice, the interesting part is that it to the spectator seems like an absolute free choice. I kind of like this effect - it really plays like a totally free choice. Very clever indeed - very disarming.

Jan
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3061 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Just to clarify, the Ted Lesley routine is called "Pro-Monition," ( detailed in Paramiracles) and, from a presentational perspective, is essentially the same routine.

e
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predicto Transpo (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL