The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Anyone Living or Working in Fort McMurry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MysticTraveler
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MysticTraveler
A friend of mine is now working in Fort McMurry and his son is trying to get interested in magic. He is quite young but he is trying. If there is someone who is living up there and might know others who they could get some encouragement from, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
I grew up in Fort McMurray and still get up there about once a year. There are a few magicians there. One works for a radio station. Another does some birthday shows. And the third is somewhat retired. I can get him in touch with this small group if he'd like. A better idea is for him to come out to Edmonton once in a while and visit the magic community here. We have a vibrant magic club that meets on the third monday of each month. If the timing doesn't work, we can always arrange an impromptu jam session if we know a few days in advance of his arrival.

We also have a large number of events planned throughout the year as well as a number of lecturers who come through on a regular basis. Have him contact me through my website: http://www.kentwongmagic.com

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
MysticTraveler
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MysticTraveler
Thanks Kent... His son is only about 8 years old and they also don't get out of Fort McMurry all that often. I haven't had a chance to hear from him but I should drop him a line soon. As I said, he's very new.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
No problem. Keep in touch. As I said, I get up to Fort McMurray several times a year and it would be my pleasure to get together with him and go over some magic.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Anyone Living or Working in Fort McMurry (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL