The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Magic Tricks linked to creative thinking/creative process (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tomassi
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of tomassi
Hello everybody.

Next month I have to do an ' in company presentation' about creative thinking/ the creative process. I'm looking for good magic tricks that can be linked to this theme (like Dean's Box vs thinking out of the box).

Has anybody tips and/or tricks with a good storyline around the subject of creativity, which I can use or get inspiration from?

Ofcourse I'm in the middle of a creative process myself right now, but it works better for me if I brainstorm with others.

Thank yo very much.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
What type of business are you in and who are the people your talking to. It would help to have a few more details.

If you haven't done it already, you need to define what creativity is and how it relates to the industry your in. This in turn will help you come up with the right kind of magic to use for your presentation.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Have you already put together an outline of your presentation?

If you have, post it here so we can comment with some direction.

If you haven't put together the outline yet, do it now. Forget about tricks until you know what points you want/need to get across. Then look for or develop your own illustrative effects.
tomassi
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of tomassi
Hi Motown and Opus,

The type of business I'm in is Telecom and I have to do a presentation for the marketingteam that has to attack the cable market with a digital TV-service (no cable, but over the air TV). Mission is to penetrate the market with this product to its maximum.

I haven't put together an outline yet but I agree with you to develop one first.When I have a proper outline I will post it here.

Thanks
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Are you involved with DirecTV or some company like that?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Magic Tricks linked to creative thinking/creative process (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL