The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hat Coils - Bulk Source? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I've been using mouth coils for a torn and restored routine in a hat but would prefer to use hat coils which are obviously more visible and dramatic. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this in bulk? Or, are these cost prohibitive and I'm better off sticking with mouth coils?

Thanks!
Dan.
Zendor
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Zendor
The last time I purchased some was from Abbott's (a long time ago). I thought they were pretty expensive then for what the were. You might see if Greg would let you buy in bulk. Just a thought.

Bob
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Klamm has them at $2.50. That seems to be the best price around so far.

Thanks,
Dan.
KURT MOORE LARSON
View Profile
New user
New Britain, Connecticut USA
30 Posts

Profile of KURT MOORE LARSON
While not nearly as long as traditional Hat Coils I have found using 1.25 inch Adding Machine Paper to be a great substitute. You might try Staple, etc as a source. They come paced in 100's in case lots for about 30 to 35 bucks per case.
You will get a mountain of paper per each when used as a hat load. Gey yourself one or two and see what I mean first... if it works for you go fot the case lots. I've been more that satisfied in my uses.
Kurt Moore Larson is "The Amusionist".
KURT MOORE LARSON
View Profile
New user
New Britain, Connecticut USA
30 Posts

Profile of KURT MOORE LARSON
OPPPPPPPS
MY BAD
That last line should have read.....
Get yourself one or two and see what I mean first... if it works for you go fot the case lots. I've been more that satisfied in my uses.

There ya go!
Kurt Moore Larson is "The Amusionist".
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Kurt,

Great suggestion ... I'll give it a try over the weekend.

Thanks!!
Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hat Coils - Bulk Source? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL