The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a Set of "Multiplying Pocket Watches" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JimmyH
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of JimmyH
Hi Everyone, any help in finding a set of these multiplying pocket watches or as they are described "Increasing of pocket watches" would be a really big help.

http://www.donsmagic.com/tora/watches.htm

This set is from TORA magic. It includes 5 Watches about the size of a Jumbo Coin, black gloves and the Gimmick. all I really need are the watches, but I am having a difficult time finding these. I bought a set some years ago from a online store that no longer exists. Searching online I have found people selling a set of watches with the picture of what I need but not the actual item.this is very discouraging. I have also contacted TORA with no response...what the heck argggg!

if you know of anyone selling these or may have a set that you do not use and would consider selling please let me know by posting below or you can email me. My email is magicjimmyh@gmail.com Thank you all so much for your help

Jimmy H
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Tora is a staff member here. You may want to try contacting him through a Café PM.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7550 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The Tora he speaks of is not a staff member. The one he is looking for is the Iran magic company with shell companies in Thailand and Singapore.

There have been some multiplying watches on ebay recently.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11176 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
My mistake. Sorry. Thanks for the correction.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5852 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The last that I saw, Hippity Hop Magic had some in stock. Their hours change from day to day, but give them a call. http://www.hippityhop.com/cart/
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hocus Pocus has them in stock aswell. http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/

Oliver.
JimmyH
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of JimmyH
Thanks to all who responded I appreciate the help...I was fortunate enough (through everyone's help) to find a set at Maxelo Magic. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a Set of "Multiplying Pocket Watches" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL