The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Forrest/Francis Project » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
428 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
I've also received the forrest/francis dvds. I have problems to watch vol 2 (I've just emailed Dave) but vol 1 is awesome. Really, I'm glad I've spent my money for these dvds; I can see myself performing almost all the effects as I haven't seen any filler. Very strong magic all along. I think this is your (you and Dave) best dvd to date. I'm sure vol 2 will please me... if I can read it!
I always find it ridiculous when people say in February "this is the dvd of the year!" but I think your work will be hard to beat. The live performances are great and as I don't have the opportunity to see you and Dave performing for real people, this is a nice teaser and it really gives the incentive to hire both of you! A minor fault would be that you and Dave don't spend enough time to explain some specific moves but anyway, I can only be enthusiastic with this material! Congratulations! I'm sure you will get terrific feedbacks.
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
We now have these in stock, you can get them from your favorite dealer world wide!
Good job guys!
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Has anyone in the US received this yet? It's been 3 weeks since they were shipped. I'm also on the West Coast, so that definitely takes longer. 3 weeks is quite a while though, I figure it would be here by now.
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
Hey there Aaron, we have them in stock so be sure to ask your magic shop to get them for you. Most shops (online) don't stock items but will order to demand...so demand it!
Russell
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Russell
I've just watched volume 1, there are some really nice effects all very commercial by favourite 2 are Coin thru Hand and Impossible Sandwich (great name). Well done guys,

Russell Leeds
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Thank you for the info David. However, I pre-ordered the DVD set direct from David Forrest quite some time ago. Mr. Forrest said that the DVD'S were sent out on the 12th of Feb. I still have not received my DVD'S yet.

I've talked to several people who also pre-ordered and they all have received theirs, but not me. Naturally, I shot David a few quick e-mails asking if he received my order, and if my DVD'S have been sent out. But as of yet, I still have not received a response.

My patience is beginning to wear extremely thin. I really don't want to be "that guy" that posts negative remarks about other people on a public forum. But when I attempt to make contact with a dealer privately, and get ignored, I just don't know what else to do. I just can't picture it taking 23 days to get from the UK to Oregon.

I'm still a big fan of Mr. Forrest's work, I just don't think I'll be ordering direct any longer. Which stinks because I'd much rather support the creator (Sorry Murphy's) Smile

Now that I've finally decided to the write this post, with my luck they'll arrive tomorrow. Smile
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi Aaron,

Didn't receive any e-mails from you I'm afraid - lucky I checked the thread here!

Your DVD's were defintely shipped along with all the other pre-orders. I will of course re-send them first thing on Monday.

My apologies,

Dave.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Aaron,

Just so you know, as promised above, your DVD's were re-shipped yesterday.

My apologies again - sometimes these things are 'in the hands of the gods' as it were. Hopefully you'll have them soon and it hasn't put you off ordering from http://www.full52.com!

All the best,

Dave.
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Ive had trouble getting things from overseas as well. The postal service is to blame...Usually packages from the UK took about 2 weeks at most to arrive but recently they have taken almost or a little over a month...its crazy.
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Invisible Poker is probably my favorite invisible palm routine! Really nice kicker.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Forrest/Francis Project » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL