The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Inside Their Pockets series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Does anyone own Inside Their Pockets series by Sam "The Gambit" Rubman? As for now, there are 4 volumes.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I think he's 17, he must be an expert in pockpocket for sure.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
This must be some kind of joke. Just looked and the tie steal DVD is only 10 mins long lol

would be useful to see this lad in action. If there is such a thing!
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
No trailer, no YouTube.
gambitsflame
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of gambitsflame
Hey there, I know that while I don't seem that I would have experience due to my age (21) in fact I wouldn't trust me either. But I can promise that I have trained with James Coats, Nick Byrd, and a small group of pickpockets based out of chicago. What is taught on the video's is and has been tested over 4 years of performing around the country. I'm not out to make a quick buck, actually, I don't get royalties for this. What I wanted to do was teach other people what I have learned.
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Would love to see some footage of you in action. This might help sell your credibility

Although Bird & Coats aren't exactly respected in this industry Smile

bubble
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Thanks Zerububle,

You took the words outta my mouth.

Gamibitsflame- Unfortunately, at 21, many on here with have doubts about what you know about pickpocketing. I'm not saying you don't know.

But every person who sells a video on the internet has a video of them in action.

You say you work with a small group of pickpockets out of Chicago. Awesome. Give one a video camera and ask them to videotape you doing your steals and post it on youtube. If its good, then you will sell the dvds.

I'm honestly interested in your dvds, but without a video, its like asking someone to buy a car without letting them drive it.
gambitsflame
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of gambitsflame
The reason that I cannot post a video is due to the nature of the work that I did with them. I worked for a security company dealing with pickpockets, scam artists and con artists. We are involved in catching these kinds of people.

Now, I am not the "go-to" but when I can get a video of myself up, I will gladly post it here for you guys. Listen, I don't really recommend buying some of the other video's as they really aren't that great, but I do recommend these for a quick start in pickpocketing.
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
I'll give it a try and buy the belt steal and write a review on this...
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
Thanks Samuel, looking forward to it.

Sam, I'd love to see a video if you get the time.

All the best

-Anthony
illusion is a choice
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
For the Belt Steal DVD

The DVD doesn't have any clips showing him really doing pickpocket with live audience. The teaching is just so so, standard technique we use to steal a belt. The entire DVD last not more than 10 minutes.
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Sounds like a con to me lol. You'd learn more standing around on the underground with your wallet hanging out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Inside Their Pockets series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL