The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Hand Puppet Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

terry herbert
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of terry herbert
Those of you that have or seen my DVD 'Magic for Under Fives' will know that I featured in it a puppet routine called 'Monty the Monkey' The DVD was put out by Practical Magic in the U.K about 4/5 years ago, and I am pleased say that the same company are putting out a brand new puppet routine called 'Ben in a Basket' which will have its debut at the forthcoming Blackpool Convention at the end of February.
It features a cute Puppy called Ben who gets up to all sorts of mischief and comes complete with all the props and bits of business that is almost an act on its own.
I have had the privilege of seeing a preview of this and he will certainly have pride of place with Monty.
You can find more information on http://www.practical-magic.com
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
Welcome sir! It is a pleasure and honor to have you here on the Café!
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Terry,

I can't tell you how much my children enjoyed your Monty the Monkey routine. It was simply brilliant!

jeff
GetMental64
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of GetMental64
I bought monty the monkey recently from parctical magic and it is a really nice puppet indeed. It is the only puppet I use in my kids show for under five year olds and I close with it. Great puppet comes with magnet in hand and special bags and silks, this small routine alone is brilliant and the kids love to waive good bye at monty. Highly recommended! https://practical-magic.com/products/monkey-puppet-routine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Hand Puppet Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL