The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Found a close up/demo table at Staples (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
I've recently been looking for a table to use for my formal close-up shows, but haven't had much luck in finding something affordable and the right size/height.
But yesterday, my dad brought home this table: http://www.staples.com/Idea-Nuova-Computer-Desk-Black/product_788288_HC2?cmArea=SEARCH. $36 (and even the price tag at the store) it was only $22, so that may be the case at your local staples, as well. Just thought I'd let you all know.
JIMC64
"Magic should always have a purpose. [...] Find your purpose for performing. Only then will you be able to find the right trick!" -- Jay Noblezada
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Good height.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Looks great! Have you used it yet! What the verdict?
Life of Magic!
JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
I've used it, yes. In an actual performance, no. I just keep it in my room right now and use it when I practice, but I think it's just about as perfect as could be. I'll find out for sure once I start with my shows, though.
oh, and I just noticed that very confusing sentence in the first post. It's suppose to read "and although the website says it's on clearance at $36 (and even the price tag at the store said that) it was only $22, so that may be the case at your local staples, as well."
"Magic should always have a purpose. [...] Find your purpose for performing. Only then will you be able to find the right trick!" -- Jay Noblezada
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Found a close up/demo table at Staples (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL